[Discuss-gnuradio] make command errors with: gnuradio/io_signature.h: No

From: Pavan Yedavalli
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] make command errors with: gnuradio/io_signature.h: No such file or directory
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2016 16:36:03 -0700

Hi,

I just installed pybombs and gnuradio successfully, but when I run make in the correct directory, it says gnuradio/io_signature.h: No such file or directory.

I have a feeling it's because I made my prefix /path/to/prefix as opposed to /usr/local, because I can find the file in ./include/gnuradio/io_signature.h and ./src/gnuradio/gnuradio-runtime/include/gnuradio/io_signature.h, so it just seems like it's not pointing to it correctly. I'm sure it's just a simple command for it to know that everything is in /path/to/prefix.

Alternatively, I could just uninstall pybombs and start over with /usr/local as the correct prefix. I'm not sure whether it's the problem, but just hypothesizing (because this didn't happen in my old installation of pybombs/gnuradio with /usr/local as the prefix, unless I'm forgetting that I did something else).

Thanks for the help.

--
Pavan