[Discuss-gnuradio] VOLK v1.3 and v1.2.3 released

From: Nathan West-GR
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] VOLK v1.3 and v1.2.3 released
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2016 21:40:46 -0400

Hi all,

This past weekend I released VOLK v1.3 and v1.2.3. I started using signed releases and a detached signature for release tarballs are available.

For a record of releases and downloads see http://libvolk.org/releases.html

For released notes on these releases see the tags in the git repo or the following webpages:

V1.3: http://libvolk.org/release-v13.html
V1.2.3: http://libvolk.org/release-v123.html

Additionally expect a v1.3.1 pretty soon as I merge in some fixes to enable building on more platforms.

-Nathan