Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] installing gnuradio on Windows

From: Gavin Jacobs
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] installing gnuradio on Windows
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2016 11:22:32 -0600

Mostafa,
Those scripts are torturous. You can now download pre-built gnuradio for windows here:
http://www.gcndevelopment.com/gnuradio/downloads.htm

i am using those binaries on Windows 10 (64bit) and I can run GnuRadio Companion and GQRX. So far I have not been able to create a new OOT module.

If you really want to build from source, you can try the scripts, BUT - I have tried several times and never succeeded. Your milage may vary.

Jake
> Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2016 19:14:50 +0430
> From: Mostafa Alizadeh <address@hidden>
> To: address@hidden
> Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] installing gnuradio on Windows
>
> EDIT:
>
> After so may trials and searches, I found that the problem resides inside
> the file:
<snip>