Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Issues with Pybombs and Package Manager Install o

From: Dave
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Issues with Pybombs and Package Manager Install on Ubuntu 16.04
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2016 14:19:14 -0700

Thanks Martin.

I successfully deleted UHD and I believe successfully installed gnuradio et el using pybombs.  I then ran setup_env.sh.

However now I cannot seem to connect to the B100.

I ran uhd_find_devices and followed the instructions to download images as per the transcript that follows.  Was PyBombs supposed to take care of downloading the images?  If not, it seems the pybombs instructions should tell one to do so.

In any event per the following transcript it now appears I have a permission issue to access my USB ports.    Any advice as to what to do next?

Thanks,  Dave