Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC] Progress on pybombs-gui

From: Ravi Sharan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC] Progress on pybombs-gui
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2016 11:31:53 +0530

Hi Ben,

Currently it just displays the pybombs' logs. Like I mentioned in the blog post, I am planning to redirect the logs to a dialog inside the GUI.

Ravi

On Fri, Jul 8, 2016 at 10:54 PM, Ben Hilburn <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Ravi -

Thanks for the update & screenshots!

Does your application create a log of the `pybombs` commands it is executing in the background so that users could look them over to get an understanding of what's happening, if they want?

Cheers,
Ben