[Discuss-gnuradio] Adding OOT module to CGRAN

From: Smith, Brandon
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Adding OOT module to CGRAN
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2016 17:23:41 +0000

We have just published our first OOT module to Github ( https://github.com/drs-ss/gr-polaris )and would like to get the module published on CGRAN. The instructions I found point me to the gnuradio-legacy recipes repo. I am guessing we shouldn’t be submitting pulls requests to the legacy repo. So should we submit to the gr-recipes or gr-etcetera?

Also, is there a way we can be indexed for CGRAN without submitting pull requests to gr-recipes or gr-etcetera?

Thanks,

- Brandon Smith