Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] samples/symbols CPFSK

From: Olivier Goyette
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] samples/symbols CPFSK
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2016 18:55:04 -0400

I'm aware of all this. This is why I asked because I don't understand why with 1 sps I can recover my entire message with no trouble but when it comes to a higher sps I can't. This afternoon I tried something with a MM clock recovery (with 6 sps). In simulation it gave me somewhat of a good result. I was able to recover my message but with some intermission (receiving 0's). When it came to real world, it wasn't working anymore. There is something unclear to me in this part.