Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] help me to design a hierarchical block

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] help me to design a hierarchical block
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2016 22:36:00 +0200

For lazy people: This is about generating hier blocks with GRC.

Ed, you're doing it right already, I think. When you use that hier block somewhere, you get an input field in the hier block properties that should set the avgLength variable as available in you flowgraph. That should be all!

If it doesn't work, could you share both an example of a hier block .grc and a .grc where you use that hier block ?

Best regards,
Marcus