Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Porting from 3.6.something

From: Dan CaJacob
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Porting from 3.6.something
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2016 04:35:44 +0000

Note that the shell script is for converting 3.6 GRC flowgraphs to 3.7, not CPP code.  I don't think such a unicorn exists, but maybe that's not what you were asking for after all.

When I upgraded an old codebase, I broke down and started over from scratch with gr-modtool, copying over the relevant code into the new skeleton blocks.

On Tue, Jul 26, 2016 at 3:04 PM Chris Kuethe <address@hidden> wrote:
Also, http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/Move_3-6_to_3-7