[Discuss-gnuradio] Adding public methods(getters() and setters()) to out

From: Damindra Bandara
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Adding public methods(getters() and setters()) to out of tree modules in GNURadio
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2016 16:40:48 -0400

Hi,

I am looking for a way to add public methods to GNURadio OOT modules. I modified the <oot_module>_impl.cc and <oot_module>_impl.h files. I also added the function signature as a virtual function to /include/<oot_module>.h file. I compiled the code(make /make install/ldconfig), and I did not get any errors. However, the functions are not visible outside. For example, I cannot use the public methods from the topblock.py.

If you could give me some guidelines to make public methods in OOT modules, I would really appreciate it.

Thank you,

Damindra

--
Damindra Savithri Bandara,
Ph.D. in Information Technology (Candidate)