Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Pending release v3.7.10.1

From: Jonathan Brucker
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Pending release v3.7.10.1
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2016 09:51:29 +0000

Would it be possible to apply this bugfix before the release?
https://github.com/gnuradio/gnuradio/pull/888

It's a one-liner:
enable_update_rate(true); // fixes tag propagation through variable rate block

The symptom of the bug is:
tags pushed into the block appear with a drifting time offset at the
output, instead of being synchronized.

It affects both:
clock_recovery_mm_cc_impl.cc and clock_recovery_mm_ff_impl.cc

This fix was already applied to msk_timing_recovery_cc but is missing
from clock_recovery_XX.

Thanks,
Jonathan.