[Discuss-gnuradio] unit-to-unit calls and op25/trunk-recorder

From: Jason McHuff
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] unit-to-unit calls and op25/trunk-recorder
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2016 00:22:48 -0700

OK, I would like to say thank you for the help and that trunk-recorder is
successfully recording calls.

However, it (and the OP25 Signal Scope app and certain hardware radio
scanners) does not pick up unit-to-unit calls on the non-Motorola P25 system
here.  Would someone be willing to write a patch to address this?  I'd be
happy to record a bit of the control channel and make it available; I just
need to know what format it should be in.  Moreover, I can run Unitrunker on
Windows in parallel and tell what and when the channel grant is.

If there is a desire, I could possibly take this to the trunk-recorder
GitHub page or the op25 Yahoo group.