Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] unit-to-unit calls and op25/trunk-recorder

From: Luke Berndt
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] unit-to-unit calls and op25/trunk-recorder
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2016 07:21:15 -0400

Hi Jason - I am the guy behind trunk-recorder. It is awesome to hear that it is
working! This is probably something I messed and I just didn't set things up to
recorder unit to unit calls. I don't think they happen much on my local system.
If you are able to open an issue on the trunk-recorder github page, I think I
can get this working. If you can post the channel grant message from
Unitrunker, that would be huge.

Thanks!

Luke

Sent from my iPhone