[Discuss-gnuradio] GRCon 2016 Dev Summit (Friday)

From: Philip Balister
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRCon 2016 Dev Summit (Friday)
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 17:14:45 +0100

The last day of the GNU Radio Conference will host a developers summit /
working day that is free and open to anyone interested in spending a day
collaborating with other GNU Radio developers and users. During the
summit we plan to have a series of very practical tutorials. The
tutorials will last between 15-30 minutes and focus on conveying "best
practices" used by GNU Radio developers and users with an emphasis on
knowledge that can be used during the developer summit.

If you are interested in attending, make sure you RSVP to the developers
summit through eventbrite [insert link].

If you are interested in presenting a tutorial send an email to
address@hidden with your tutorial idea. Examples of the kind of
tutorial we are looking for:

* Code walkthroughs to familiarize people with fixing their own pybombs,
gnuradio, volk issues
* Debugging GNU Radio (with gdb, pdb, valgrind, whatever tool you like)
* Managing multiple projects, installations, OOT projects

If you have ideas for short talks you believe would be interesting to
people, let us know and we can try and find a speaker.

Philip Balister and Nathan West