Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC] gr-inspector update / ask for feedback

From: Ben Hilburn
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC] gr-inspector update / ask for feedback
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2016 17:23:44 -0400

Hi Sebastian -

Thanks for putting together this final blog post, and the promo video is great. It's great to hear that you hit all of your milestones, and I'm very happy to see a successful v1.0.0 release in CGRAN. Excellent work!

Nice work putting together a good selection of example flowgraphs in your OOT module, by the way.

For anyone interested, you can find the `gr-inspector` repository under GNU Radio's repositories: https://github.com/gnuradio/gr-inspector

Cheers,
Ben