Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Transmit and Receive hopping Sequence in FHSS (us

From: Ajinkya D Kadam
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Transmit and Receive hopping Sequence in FHSS (using gr-spread module) mismtach
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2016 23:09:43 -0400

Hi Marcus,

I am not using frequency aligning.

I think your guess about "frequency offset" thing is possible. Since we are never transmitting on -187Khz but we do observe a signal over there.

The received signal that we observe is just what is being transmitted. We are not applying any demodulation or receiver synthesis.I directly connect the USRPSource --> File Sink.  So my real concern is that why is the receiver not even looking at the transmitter sequence as is ???

The goal of the experiment is not to get data through, in which case we would have to deal with further issues.

Our goal is to observe the transmitter hopping sequence correctly at the receiver.