Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP B200 Not Transmitting

From: Hasini Abeywickrama
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP B200 Not Transmitting
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2016 09:31:05 +1000

Hi Derek,

Thank you for suggesting the USRP-users mailing list. I will try that too.

I have tried a simple waveform too and that is not being received too. Yes the TX LED and the RX LED are lit when the flow graphs are running.

I am trying to figure out what the problem might be. Is it necessary to supply power to the USRP B200 when transmitting?

Regards,
Hasini