Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Number sink and making a clock

From: Nicolas Cuervo
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Number sink and making a clock
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2016 10:24:21 -0700

Hi Santos,

inside the number sink there is a field called "Update Period", which you can reduce to a value that suits your needs. For what I understand of your setup, maybe you have a rather big number here in comparison with the update rate of the sink. Try reducing this value and let us know if this helps you solve your problem.