Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] 32bit version motivations

From: Geof Nieboer
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] 32bit version motivations
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2016 20:15:51 -0400

Can you send a link to the tablets in question?  I'm curious what CPU is installed and how they are locked down.

Building a 32-bit version would be a significant effort, not particularly because of GNURadio itself, but because of the dependencies.  I'd like to see what other options there might be to get a 64-bit version running on these tablet you mentioned.