Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio for Windows

From: Geof Nieboer
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio for Windows
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2016 20:05:20 -0400

Lyman,

Glad you were able to install GNURadio.  The warnings you mentioned are indeed known but are just warnings.

If you can be more specific about what didn't work, it would be quite helpful.

GNURadio is more stable on Linux as that is the primary platform for most users.  This Windows installer is relatively new so we are still working on a few issues, but we would like to hear what didn't work for you.

Geof