Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] sound card as complex source ?

From: jmfriedt
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] sound card as complex source ?
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2016 10:14:13 +0200

anwering my own question ... just found the answer at
http://www.ece.uvic.ca/~elec350/grc_doc/ar01s05s04.html
that the number of outputs defines the number of input channels (I mistakenly
thought they would be duplicates of the same stream).

JM

--
JM Friedt, FEMTO-ST Time & Frequency/SENSeOR, 26 rue de l'Epitaphe, 25000
Besancon, France