Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Block position with different screen resolutions

From: Mike Thebo
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Block position with different screen resolutions
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2016 20:12:45 +0200

Hi Sebastian,

indeed it sounded like it could help. Unfortunately I didn't get to try
it, as it has been rejected.

Is there another way to disable scaling. I wouldn't mind if the
distances stayed static. If I switch to the notebook screen I would have
to scroll, but this would be ok if I get usability for that.

Best regards,
Mike