Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] 'cannot deliver port registration request' when u

From: Sjoerd Leijten
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] 'cannot deliver port registration request' when using selector with jack
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2016 15:56:31 +0100

Hi Marcus,

Thanks for your quick reply. I have attached the flowgraph to this e-mail, so hopefully you can download it now. I have posted my problem also on the jack forum, but since the error specifically occurs when I am working with gnuradio and jack (using the selector and/or hierarchical blocks), I was hoping for someone who is using gnuradio and jack in a similar manner. If someone could test my flowgraph using jack as the audio server (and then test the switching between mode 0 and 1), I would be very grateful.

Kind regards,

Sjoerd