[Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio Tutorial Example Doesn't Work

From: Gilad Beeri (ApolloShield)
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio Tutorial Example Doesn't Work
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 05:03:09 +0000

Hi,
Going over tutorial 2 http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/Guided_Tutorial_GRC,
trying the last example (a triangle wave, prove signal and a sine wave), which based on common sense and the image in the tutorial, should result in a periodic triangle shape in the waterfall scope.

I get a completely different result, see image attached.
My flowgraph seems to be accurate, also when running tutorial_two_7.grc from the examples I get the same result.

GNU Radio 3.7.10.1, mac OS 10.12.1.

Do you have an idea why I don't get the expected shape?

This is the image from the tutorial: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/gnuradio/gr-tutorial/master/examples/tutorial2/images/singing_waterfall.png

This is what I get (when running the example, not my own flowgraph):
pasted1