Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio on the cloud

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio on the cloud
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2016 00:47:15 +0100

Another Evergreen is Nico Otterbach's gr-winelo (WIreless NEtworks in the LOop), which allow hybrid real-world/simulation cluster computing with GR functioning as simulated or real-world hardware-connected nodes, as well as central multi-ended channel simulator. (Hope I found the right words to describe it :) )

Best regards,
Marcus