[Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio gr-802-15-4

From: Alvin Abraham
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio gr-802-15-4
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2016 12:05:18 +0530

I am trying to decode a RF IQ samples in binary format (captured using a VSA )using your gnuradio gr-ieee802-15-4 OQPSK tranceiver. I made a file source ->type converter (IShort to complex) ->rxin of PHY. But when i start the grc and run it, it shows the "sender started" and the pcap only captures the corrupt message packets. The receiver spectrum shows intermittent transmission.

RF sample details:
Interleaved IQ samples in 16 bit 2's compliment form
Sampling rate:16MSamples/sec
Freq:2.42GHz
little endian

Simulation settings:
disabled the following:
1. USRP source & sink
2. loopback (packet pad)
3. Message strobe
Inline image 1
Inline image 2

I want to work it as only a receiver and want to dump the packets as pcap.

Thanks & Regards,
Alvin Abraham