[Discuss-gnuradio] Packet data transmission using header/payload demux

From: Damindra Bandara
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Packet data transmission using header/payload demux
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2016 16:32:26 -0500

Hi,

I am trying to generate a flow graph that transmits a file as packetized data and receive it back to a file. I created the following flow graph. It uses Packet header generator and tagged stream mux to add the header and header and header/payload demux to extract the data from the frame.

As suggested by Tom, I followed an approach similar to OFDM packet transmission and reception. I also used the following link to remove the OFDM functionality and use only the packet transmission functionality.

http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnu.radio.general/49171

However, when I run the flowgraph, I do not get any tags after the header/payload demux and I do not receive the file correctly. I appreciate if someone could look into my flowgraph and give me some guideline to get this functionality working.

Thank you,
Damindra

--
Damindra Savithri Bandara,
Ph.D. in Information Technology (Candidate)