Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how i can enter RTP video strean as input to gnur

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how i can enter RTP video strean as input to gnuradio grc?
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2016 19:42:33 +0100

Hi Stack,

Over what do you send your video stream?

You're asking a lot of broad question, but don't actually share what your application currently looks like. This is like asking "I've built a vehicle myself. Now it makes strange noises. What do I do?". You'll need to explain what you're doing, and you'll need to try and figure out where in your signal chain errors happen.

Best regards,

Marcus