Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to "kill flowgraph" with a custom block

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to "kill flowgraph" with a custom block
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2016 14:08:38 +0100

Hi David,

that worked :)

yep, returning -1 (which is the magical value for "there's nothing coming anymore, you can shut down") would normally end a flow graph.

However, we've had (still have) problems with the shutdown logic, but people recently patched a lot of things – so whatever you do, please make sure you're using the current release of GNU Radio. Which is it that you're currently using?

Best regards,

Marcus