Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Improve FSK4 decodes in OP25

From: Luke Berndt
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Improve FSK4 decodes in OP25
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2017 21:56:51 -0500

Thanks Marcus! I will try putting in a low pass in first after the Quad demod. That BPF / Polyphase Channelizer approach sounds pretty cool too!

I have attached a GRC file that I use for debugging and a link the raw dump from a File Sink. The sample rate at the sink is 96k/s, the system channel rate is 48k/s, with 10 samples per symbol. The FSK Level has to be set to about 0.66.

I am sure that some of the problem is that I don’t have a great signal coming in, but if there is any additional processing I could do to improve the reception that would be great.

Wav file
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ncpz6wt8tubm2v3/32784-1484187802_4.90762e%2B08.wav?dl=0

Raw capture from a file sink
https://www.dropbox.com/s/810zj7pudc66yo3/32784-1484187802_4.90762e%2B08.raw?dl=0