Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Collecting raw iq samples from 2.4GHz to 2.5GHz e

From: Mallesham Dasari
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Collecting raw iq samples from 2.4GHz to 2.5GHz entire band
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2017 12:51:05 -0500

Hi all,

I am scanning the wifi entire band to collect the raw IQ samples instead of having fft as in usrp_spectrum_sense.py. Can anyone throw some light on it?

As of now, I am trying with approach given by Julian as below:

You might want to take a look at [1] which is the block
usrp_spectrum_sense.py is using internally and modify it to your needs.
I guess you could just remove the FFT and Complex to Mag Square block
from usrp_spectrum_sense.py
(change self.connect(self.u, s2v, ffter, c2mag, stats) to
self.connect(self.u, s2v, stats)) and make sure
that [1] accepts a vector of complex float as input and stores it to a
file instead of sending a message to the top block.

http://gnuradio.org/doc/doxygen/classgr_1_1blocks_1_1bin__statistics__f.html

Thank you very much!

--
Best Regards,