[Discuss-gnuradio] Module attribute error in C++ guided tutorial

From: Jacqueline . Walker
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Module attribute error in C++ guided tutorial
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2017 15:37:08 +0000

Hello again,

Working through the python programmed modules in the guided tutorial and no problems but I get the same ‘module attribute error’ trying to complete the C++ tutorial.

Following directions exactly, files compile, block appears in GRC, can build the flowgraph but get the same execution error.

Please see text files attached with the error output and the outputs of the cmake..  and make commands. Obviously, there are warnings etc. that do not appear in the sample output as described in the tutorial. Could these be the cause of the error? I could not find any helpful information on swig warning 302 for example beyond what it roughly means.

As before running on a completely up-to-date Archlinux 4.8.13 and GRC 3.7.10.1. I have removed and rebuilt everything several times but nothing works.

Thanks for any suggestions,

Jacqueline