Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Google Summer of Code -- Ideas List!

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Google Summer of Code -- Ideas List!
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2017 19:21:37 +0100

Hi Kartik,

I heartily agree with you, you need a lot of random variables, but the question is: in which shape?

Do you need the noise source to produce more different types of amplitude distributions? Do you need those in the channel models?

"Blocks for hypothesis testing" sounds pretty interesting. Can you flesh out that idea a little more? In my head, I'm not sure what a hypothesis is here.

Best regards,

Marcus