Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gr-Inspector install errors

From: Sebastian Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gr-Inspector install errors
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2017 20:35:48 +0100

        /home/rell320/gr-inspector/lib/signal_marker.h:28:31: fatal error: qwt_plot_zoneitem.h: No such file or directory
       #include <qwt_plot_zoneitem.h>
                               ^
       compilation terminated.

This is most likely because of your qwt version. Minimum required version is 6.1.0 (see Readme), while Ubuntu 14.04 has an earlier version in it's repos.
You should install version 6.1.0 on you system, which you can either do by compiling it from sources [1] or upgrading your distro to a more recent version.

Best, Sebastian

[1] http://qwt.sourceforge.net/qwtinstall.html