[Discuss-gnuradio] Any Sink for Plotting Polar Plots?

From: Kyeong Su Shin
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Any Sink for Plotting Polar Plots?
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2017 21:06:41 -0800

Hello Everyone:

I am doing direction of arrival with SDRs and GNURadio, and looking for better ways to represent the calculated data. Is there any way to plot polar plots (amplitude vs angle) using GNURadio sinks?  I see a constellation sink, but I am not sure if I should go ahead and try abusing it.

Also, I wonder what would be the easiest way to implement one if there is no appropriate ready-to-use GUI sink.

Regards,
Kyeong Su Shin