Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [QPSK modulation and demodulation using PSK mod a

From: Minh Pham
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [QPSK modulation and demodulation using PSK mod and demod blocks]
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2017 14:55:12 -0700 (MST)

Dear Martin Braun,

Thank you very much for such quick response, I really appreciate that. I
wish to clarify several things:
 - By "Differential modulation", do you mean that in my case, I should use
Differential Quadrature Phase Shift Keying (DQPSK)?
 - For the more sophisticated option, can you give me a hint where to start?

Sincerely,
Minh.