Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] flow graph reconfiguration when using tagged stre

From: Tim
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] flow graph reconfiguration when using tagged streams
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2017 16:33:37 -0500

Use async message blocks, whatever you are doing is probably a bad idea

On 02/12/2017 04:29 PM, Damindra Bandara wrote:
Hi,

I am trying to reconfigure a flow graph that uses tagged streams. When I lock() and unlock() the flow graph(or stop()--> wait() and start()) the blocks that uses tagged streams  produce 'Missing length tag key' error. The problem does not appear if I reinitiate all the blocks that use tagged streams. Is there a way to reconfigure a flow graph that uses tagged streams with out reinitiating all the blocks? I appreciate if you could help.

Thank you,
Damindra

--
Damindra Savithri Bandara,
Ph.D. in Information Technology (Candidate)