Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Having Exact Same Problem: Fwd: [USRP-users] USRP

From: Collins, Richard
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Having Exact Same Problem: Fwd: [USRP-users] USRP X310 with UBX-160 - transmit freezes with certain GNURadio flowgraphs
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2017 11:36:06 -0500

Update / Fix:

Just to let anyone know who might run into this... Using UHD release 003.009.006 (currently, I'm tracking UHD-3.9.LTS) seems to fix this problem. It can be tested by running Jimmy's noise_mult1_tx.grc flowgraph. Reducing the sample rate from 4e6 to 1e6 (on a slower machine that had a harder time keeping up with the noise source block's demands at that rate) showed to not interfere with whether or not this problem would manifest itself.

  - Rich