[Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM Receiver

From: MUHAMMAD AHMAD
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM Receiver
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2017 21:35:25 -0800

Hi,

I am referring the built in  example of gnuradio companion  ( rx_ofdm.grc).
In which I replace random source with usrp source.
on Transmetter side I am sending some bits and in receiver flow graph (rx_ofdm ) I am facing problem where I have to attach file sink to get  these bits.

I attached File sink block after bits repack block but I did not get any data in file.
I also have attached File sink after stream CRC32 block but  I did not get data in file.

Kindly inform if possible where I have to attach file sink in flow graph to get receiving bits.

Here is an Attached flow graph modified form of (rx_ofdm)

Thanks in anticipation.