Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Linking Armadillo and LAPACK to gnuradio

From: Richard Mcallister
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Linking Armadillo and LAPACK to gnuradio
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2017 15:36:26 -0500

Sorry, I didn't realize I hit reply not reply all

Thanks! I'll add it in and see what happens.

On Fri, Feb 24, 2017 at 3:30 PM, Marcus Müller <address@hidden> wrote:

yep, simply copy over to cmake/Modules. That way, CMake will find it when you look for Armadillo

Cheers,

Marcus

PS: I think this might be useful in the future, so please try to keep the mailing list in CC: