[Discuss-gnuradio] Cross compile for ARM with GCC 4.9

From: Bradley Conn (RIT Student)
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Cross compile for ARM with GCC 4.9
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2017 10:56:37 -0500

Hello,

I am trying to add Gnu Radio as a static library to a Xilinx SDSoC project. SDSoC uses a special compiler and linker which is based off of gcc 4.9. The issue is  when it goes to link there are a bunch of errors like this

undefined reference to `std::__cxx11:: ...

because when I cross compiled GnuRadio it used gcc 5.2 which includes the __cxx11 namespace to be more compatible with the c++ 11 standard. I was wondering if there was a way to compile the library (and its dependencies) with gcc 4.9. Or possibly some other workaround anyone knew about?

When I compiled I used the openembedded environments provided here.
http://gnuradio.org/data/sdk/

Thank you!