[Discuss-gnuradio] Upcoming GR tutorial and meetup (Dyspan in Baltimore,

From: West, Nathan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Upcoming GR tutorial and meetup (Dyspan in Baltimore, MD)
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2017 15:04:33 -0500

Hi all,

Once again, I expect there will be a lot of GNU Radio use at DySPAN next week in Baltimore, MD.
Let me know (you can reply to just me) if you're interested in a meet up with other GNU Radio minded people after a conference day. I'm currently thinking Tuesday night.

Also, be sure to check out the GNU Radio Tutorial on Monday afternoon. The content is all brand new and covers using GNU Radio for some spectrum sensing and machine learning topics.

Cheers,
Nathan