Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Adding An Image File In GRC

From: Dan CaJacob
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Adding An Image File In GRC
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2017 03:52:39 +0000

Use the raster sink :)

On Thu, Mar 16, 2017 at 5:22 PM Marcus Müller <address@hidden> wrote:

Find the .xml file that describes the Qt label GRC block – it's very likely in gnuradio/gr-qtgui/grc – copy and modify it to your needs :) That way, you can have your own "image label". GNU Radio as project certainly wouldn't mind getting that new XML file as addition, neither :)

Best regards,
Marcus