Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Measure and record the phase at the receiver

From: Trejo Treviño , Fernando Alberto
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Measure and record the phase at the receiver
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2017 16:53:46 +0000

I am aware that a random phase shift will be introduced by the channel, but I need a method to measure the received phase (even if it does not exactly match the one from the transmitter) and store it, so I can then run some statistics on them 😊 This is why I think that the TX and RX do not need to be phase-synchronized.

Best,

Fernando Trejo