Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] real-time plotting in gnuradio

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] real-time plotting in gnuradio
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 16:06:25 +0200

Hi Nikita,

that would sound like you'd need to implement it yourself – and put a lot of thought into how you can make a display that manages to show a (potentially infinite) amount of data on a limited display; probably something like downsampling or only storing the min/max for periods in the signal, depending on what you need to show in that overview.

Cheers,

Marcus