[Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC] Submission deadline is nearly up!

From: Martin Braun
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC] Submission deadline is nearly up!
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2017 10:23:04 -0700

Everyone,

the student submission deadline for projects is nearly up. Please make
sure to wrap up your conversations on this list, and post a PDF to the
GSoC website. Of course, there's still time to discuss proposals until
March 3rd, when the submission ends, and I believe you can also update
PDFs until then, so I would recommend submitting a preliminary proposal
now and then see if you can refine it until the deadline.

If you have feedback for students, please don't hold back!

Cheers,
Martin