Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] log4cpp library not found

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] log4cpp library not found
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2017 11:19:14 +0200

Hi,

if you've built it yourself, chances are that automatic tools like
CMake's find_package or the general pkg_config can't find it, because
you didn't put the right files in the distro-typical places.

Try running

pkg_config --libs log4cpp

If that fails: Please make sure the installation put the packageconfig
files in a place that packageconfig looks into.

Best regards,
Marcus