Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] RDS decoding

From: jean-michel . friedt
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] RDS decoding
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2017 12:00:47 +0200

I have just completed the translation to English of my description of
RDS decoding. It is now available at

http://jmfriedt.free.fr/lm_rds_eng.pdf

Corrections welcome, both on the content (not familiar enough with error
correcting codes and bitrate synchronization to be sure I did't make
mistakes in describing my experiments) and the spelling.

JM

--
JM Friedt, FEMTO-ST Time & Frequency/SENSeOR, 26 rue de l'Epitaphe,
25000 Besancon, France