Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-trellis test_cpm.py question

From: Achilleas Anastasopoulos
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-trellis test_cpm.py question
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2017 09:06:46 -0400

sure, feel free to look into the gr-trellis documentation and provide some feedback.
If you have further questions please let us know.

best,
Achilleas

On Mon, Apr 3, 2017 at 9:02 AM, Andy Walls <address@hidden> wrote:
Ah, OK.  Thank you.
I don't need anything that adaptive or automatic myself.

I plan to play around with viterbi demodulation of GMSK and maybe SOQPSK
this week.

As I dig into the gr-trellis implementation I may have more questions.

Regards,
Andy