Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio/No Devices Found (NI USRP-2920)

From: bup487
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio/No Devices Found (NI USRP-2920)
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2017 14:50:24 -0700 (MST)

Okay, here is the console for the error. Let me know if this is what you guys
wanted to see...
<http://gnuradio.4.n7.nabble.com/file/n63454/FORUMS_002.jpg>

I ran the "uhd_image_downloadeder" and it gave me tons of different images.
I'm assuming I'd want to install the N21x_fw and N21x_fpga files. Are there
better ones suited for the USRP-2920?
<http://gnuradio.4.n7.nabble.com/file/n63454/FORUMS_003.jpg>

And finally, I couldn't find the program that allows me to see the images
already installed, but due to the last update of the firmware being
yesterday, I'm fairly confident these images are the ones installed
currently.
<http://gnuradio.4.n7.nabble.com/file/n63454/FORUMS_001.jpg>

I'm concerned that the image status is reading a null value currently.
However, it still reads in MATLAB just fine.

Which images should I install from that repository seen in the second
picture?

Thanks!